Current Job Openings:
We are looking for a team player, someone who is reliable and compassionate about patient care. Our oral surgery practice — specializing in the full scope of the oral surgical practice, including the administration of IV anesthesia, wisdom teeth extraction, dental implant placement, bone grafting, and oral pathology — is currently seeking an experienced Oral Surgery Assistant. At Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, we are committed to providing the safest and most effective care in a warm, compassionate environment.
As a part of the surgical team, an assistant will be required to:
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment
- Record and update medical and dental history
- Take digital images
- Prepare operatories for surgery, including sterilization
- Assist the oral surgeon during all surgical procedures
- Monitor patients’ vitals
- Explain procedures as well as pre- and post-operative care
The qualified candidate will be a Registered Dental Assistant and must have passed the DAANCE or successfully pass the DAANCE within a predetermined time frame with NWOMS.
Employees are offered health insurance, 401k savings plan, PTO (paid time off), paid holidays and a uniform allowance.