Is it time to have your wisdom teeth removed?
A board-certified oral surgeon is the most qualified dental professional to perform the surgery.
Wisdom teeth are your third molars, and you definitely do not need them. They can cause many problems including crowding and shifting of your straight teeth. Having your wisdom teeth removed when you are young is generally less complicated making recovery easier.
Call today to make an appointment for your consultation and x-ray. Once you have your consultation and decide the best course of action, you can schedule your surgery. Our summer schedules fill up fast, so don’t wait! Contact one of our 5 participating locations* to schedule your free wisdom teeth consultation with one of our 6 participating doctors*.
*Offer good through June 30, 2017 at any of our participating locations. Participating locations and doctors include:
- Dr. Justin Liska at our Conroe location
- Dr. Clark, Dr. Unterman and Dr. Hoffman at our Technology Forest location
- Dr. Repa at our Sterling Ridge location
- Dr. Williams at our Louetta location
- Dr. Hoffman and Dr. Liska at our Huntsville location